If you have any questions about the Coorganiz Application, your subscription or your account, please do not hesitate to contact our team at the following address email@example.com
How to cancel my premium subscription?
For a subscription on Itunes
If you have subscribed directly from your Iphone, subscription management is managed by Itunes. You cannot cancel your subscription from Coorganiz Here is the procedure to follow to cancel your subscription:
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes Store and App Store.
2. Select your Apple ID on the top of the screen.
3. Select View Apple ID. You may be asked to authenticate using your Apple ID.
4. Select Subscriptions.
5. Select the subscription you want to manage.
For a subscription taken out on Google Play
If you have subscribed directly from your Android phone. On Google Play, subscriptions are renewed automatically, unless you unsubscribe. If you do not want your subscription to be renewed, you can unsubscribe from Google Play. You can also change the payment method used for a subscription.
Here is the procedure to follow to cancel your subscription:
1. On your Android phone, open the Google Play Store application.
2. Press Menu and Subscriptions.
3. Press the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Press Cancel Subscription.
5. Follow the instructions. On the screen
IMPORTANT: The uninstallation of an application does not automatically terminate the subscription. You must cancel the subscription to terminate it. If you uninstall the application without cancelling the subscription, you will still be charged for the subscription.
How to permanently delete your account?
If you definitely want to delete your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Delete my account” and specify the following information: - First Name - Name - Telephone number - Email address An email confirming receipt of your request will be sent to you and a second email will be sent as soon as your account is definitively deleted.