Learn Agenda Sharing on iPad
Looking for a good calendar app for Mac or another device? While fans of Apple, Google, and Microsoft will gladly duke it out over which platform has the best-shared calendars app, that battle can be fought some other time, within some other article. It is likely you have already made your choice, and just need some assistance linking up schedules with your friends, family, or co-workers.
There are various pros and cons for each scheduling application; some are better for personal every-day use, some are better for work settings, and others are just better all-arounddepending on what your hardware and operating system are. The nice thing is these three platforms are fairly similar in their processes for creating shared events for a group.
Choosing Your Application
Depending on who you need to share your plans with, certain applications may be more user-friendly than others. Top picks include:
Some would think that, if you’re using an iPad and need to share an agenda that using it’s own organizing and productivity tools would be obvious. Coorganiz breaks the barriersbetween platforms and implements a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows you to set tasks to manage a team or organize a list of patients for caregivers. Coorganiz also brings a productivity suite that allows you to:
- Set up and view an organization feed for companies.
- Provide visual for organizational activities, agendas, events, and can sync it to a communal calendar.
- Setup, create, and issue projects for company members to follow and carry out.
- Share vital documents and other media between team members with a single click.
- Directly contact members through the application via messing or call.
iCloud link up
Due to the strong interconnectivity between all iOS devices, the shared calendar best suited for iPad and Mac, users believe is, is iCloud scheduler. Sharing schedules is very easy with this platform, and can be done either privately (to keep the party close), or publicly (all together now), using iOS.
To share calendars privately and publicly, follow these steps:
- On the right of the schedule name within the sidebar, click the Share button. Then click ‘Private Calendar.’
- To invite, type their email address into the “Add Person” field and press return.
- Select the pop-up menu with the invitee’s name, and decide on whether to give them ‘View & Edit’ or ‘View Only’ privileges.
Google Apps are a smash favorite of Android users with Chrome, Google Docs, and Gmail being BFFs. These steps below and you will have shared your schedule with the people that matter in no time.
- First, go in Google Calendar. There is a table on the left side of your page, and beside each name, there is a down arrow button. Click that, and choose ‘Share This.’
- To share the timetable with, enter their email addresses into the section that pops up.
- There is a drop-down menu on the right side. Select a person and click “Add person” and then Save.
Microsoft Outlook is supported by many national workplaces and is often used as the standard shared calendar for work. The process for sharing is quite similar to the above two platforms:
- Once in Calendar, choose ‘Share’ and then the name of the applicable schedule.
- Choose ‘Share with people,’ and when the pop-up pops up, enter the emails of those you desire to include in the ‘To’ section.
For more information, please refer to the following pages: